To teach the Bible to children attending public school and inspire hope, showing them their unique value in Christ, and to equip communities across the nation to do the same.
That every public school in our nation would have a dynamic Bible program taught during their school day as allowed by national released time court rulings.
COMMITTED TO CHRIST
- We are committed to Christ. He is the Leader of our lives and of our mission.
- We are Passionate about spreading the Gospel through relationship building.
- We are team focused. We help everyone serve in their gift area as the Body of Christ.
CULTURE OF INVITING
- We engage in the Culture of Inviting where everyone invites children, everyone invites volunteers, everyone invites donors, everyone invites members.
- We embrace growth with enthusiasm.
Bible2School is committed to Christ and to serving children attending public school with excellence and integrity. The Bible alone is our foundation and highest authority. We believe that salvation comes through God’s grace by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Therefore, our response to God’s salvation is a life lived for His glory with the help of the Holy Spirit.
We accept those areas of doctrinal teaching on which, historically, there is general agreement among Bible-believing Christians. Because we are non-denominational, we desire to allow for freedom of conviction on other doctrinal matters.