Engage with Bible2School in our news section. TV and newspaper segments are listed by date to help you find recent information.
In The News
1/12/21 – Listen to CEO, Kori Pennypacker, share during a live radio cast on 90.3FM WJTL about Bible2School.
It’s more than a job…it’s a calling.
Bible2School hires people who align with our core values.
- Above all, we are committed to Christ. He is the Leader of our lives and of our mission.
- We are Passionate about spreading the Gospel through relationship building.
- Our team is our focus. Everyone serves in their gift area as the Body of Christ.
- We engage in the Culture of Inviting where everyone invites children, everyone invites volunteers, everyone invites donors, everyone invites members.
- We embrace growth with enthusiasm.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to speak with you! Don’t see a job opening right now? Rather than wait, please contact us. Your perfect fit could open soon!
Site Director, Bible2School Mountville, PA (average 8 hours/wk) To lead the nonprofit organization of Bible2School Mountville by an exemplary relationship with God and the skills He has given. Thi...
Executive Director, Bible2School Laurel Highlands, (20-30 hours a week) To lead the nonprofit organization of Bible2School Laurel Highlands by an exemplary relationship with God and the skills He has ...
Like us on Facebook to be in the know when other positions open!