Engage with Bible2School in our news section. TV and newspaper segments are listed by date to help you find recent information.
In The News
Bible2School realizes that it can be difficult to know how to talk to children when they are afraid. With the unusual and unprecedented situation we find ourselves in, we wanted to share our guide for Talking About Fears with Children with you as a helpful resource.
It’s more than a job…it’s a calling.
Bible2School hires people who align with our core values.
- Above all, we are committed to Christ. He is the Leader of our lives and of our mission.
- We are Passionate about spreading the Gospel through relationship building.
- Our team is our focus. Everyone serves in their gift area as the Body of Christ.
- We engage in the Culture of Inviting where everyone invites children, everyone invites volunteers, everyone invites donors, everyone invites members.
- We embrace growth with enthusiasm.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to speak with you! Don’t see a job opening right now? Rather than wait, please contact us. Your perfect fit could open soon!
Executive Director, Bible2School Laurel Highlands, (20-30 hours a week) To lead the nonprofit organization of Bible2School Laurel Highlands by an exemplary relationship with God and the skills He has given. This would be executed by maintaining a team of Area Directors, Site Directors, and Administrative Assistant, updating supporting churches and Pastors through presentations contact with […]
Like us on Facebook to be in the know when other positions open!