Engage with Bible2School in our news section. TV and newspaper segments are listed by date to help you find recent information.
In The News
1/12/21 – Listen to CEO, Kori Pennypacker, share during a live radio cast on 90.3FM WJTL about Bible2School.
It’s more than a job…it’s a calling.
Bible2School hires people who align with our core values.
- Above all, we are committed to Christ. He is the Leader of our lives and of our mission.
- We are Passionate about spreading the Gospel through relationship building.
- Our team is our focus. Everyone serves in their gift area as the Body of Christ.
- We engage in the Culture of Inviting where everyone invites children, everyone invites volunteers, everyone invites donors, everyone invites members.
- We embrace growth with enthusiasm.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to speak with you! Don’t see a job opening right now? Rather than wait, please contact us. Your perfect fit could open soon!
Bible2School, a non-profit offering release time Bible classes to children in the School District of Lancaster’s public schools during their school day, is looking for a Program Staff Member to ...
Like us on Facebook to be in the know when other positions open!