Engagement Officer (40 hrs/wk)
Bible2School, a non-profit offering release time Bible classes to children in Lancaster County’s public schools during their school day, is looking for an Engagement Officer to join their team! The team member will engage, cultivate and secure community and business partnerships (including private donors, corporations, local businesses, churches, etc.) that generate donations and other resources as well as raising awareness of Bible2School in order to reach children for Christ.
The Engagement Officer duties include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of Engagement Strategy with potential and existing Donors
- Assistance with implementation of overall Communications/Marketing Strategy with Engagement Team
- Sharing the ministry in a public and interpersonal context
- Participating in meetings as scheduled
- Assisting with special events
The ideal team member will possess the following qualities:
- Can articulate an identifiable salvation experience
- Lives out a pattern of spiritual development characterized by prayer, Bible study, stewardship, and regular participation in church
- Demonstrates Christian character and high moral values
- Demonstrates a commitment to ministry and encouragement of others toward the same
- Supports Bible2School’s vision and mission
- Shows a desire to grow, develop, and mature, both spiritually and professionally
- Displays a spirit of cooperation and willingness to serve on a team
- Able to build strong working relationships with individuals, churches, businesses, community leaders and organizations. This includes existing and potential strategic partners, donors, and members
- Desires to help people find joy in giving
- Able to lead, encourage, and empower people to be highly effective in their roles
- Able to clearly communicate and articulate ideas and concepts in both written and verbal form.
- Able to present both in a public forum and a one-to-one meeting
- Able to operate with limited direction and effectively manage priorities, tasks and time
- Possess competent computer skills (Internet/email, Word, Excel, Google, Salesforce)
Interested candidates may submit a resume to Kori Pennypacker at email@example.com.