PT Children’s Ministry Coordinator
- Make a significant impact in reaching children with the truth and hope of Jesus
- Flexible daytime hours
- On the job training provided
- Mix of on-site and work-from-home responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between our Bible2School program and volunteers, school(s), host site(s), parents, and children.
Bible2School, a non-profit offering release time Bible classes to children in Lancaster County’s public schools during their school day, is looking for a Children’s Ministry Coordinator to join our team! This part-time, hybrid-remote position is a great fit for moms of school-aged children and retirees. Relevant experience may include working as a ministry coordinator, church leader, teacher, day care supervisor, summer camp coordinator or similar role.
The Children’s Ministry Coordinator will:
- Organize daily release time programs for school age children
- Share God’s love through Bible-based curriculum and activities
- Recruit, train, and lead volunteer teams
- Maintain volunteer and student records
- Cultivate relationships with an elementary school and host site
- Ensure program safety and excellence
- Participate in meetings as scheduled
- Assist with special events
Our Ideal Children’s Ministry Coordinator:
- Can articulate an identifiable salvation experience
- Lives out a pattern of spiritual development characterized by prayer, Bible study, stewardship, and regular participation in church
- Demonstrates Christian character and high moral values
- Demonstrates a commitment to ministry and encouragement of others toward the same
- Supports Bible2School’s vision and mission
- Shows a desire to grow, develop, and mature, both spiritually and professionally
- Displays a spirit of cooperation and willingness to serve on a team
- Strong people skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works well with elementary age children
- Ability to work with volunteers and build a team atmosphere
- Computer access and skills (Word, Excel, e-mail, calendar)
- Prior similar experience is preferred but not required – may include background working as a ministry coordinator, church leader, teacher, day care supervisor, summer camp coordinator, etc.
What we offer our Children’s Ministry Coordinator
- PT Salaried Position
- Convenient daytime schedule that follows the school calendar
- On-going training and support
- The opportunity to share God’s truth and love with children
If you are passionate about sharing God’s love with children and have a background working as a ministry coordinator, church leader, teacher, day care supervisor, summer camp coordinator, etc. AND you are looking for a flexible PT position, we hope you will apply for our Children’s Ministry Coordinator role.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Stephanie Smith at email@example.com.