It’s more than a job…it’s a calling.
Position Opening: Site Director, serving Carter MacRae (17hrs/wk)
This team member will act as a liaison between Bible2School and volunteers, an elementary school, host site, parents, and children. The Site Director is responsible for maintaining the program with excellence three days a week on site and held accountable for the program’s record keeping. The Site Director also supports the vision and mission of Bible2School by their participation in meetings and special events.
The Site Director duties include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting, training, and leading volunteer teams
- Maintaining volunteer and student records
- Developing and maintaining relationships with an elementary school and host site
- Ensuring program safety and excellence
- participating in meetings as scheduled
- Assisting with special events
The ideal team member will possess the following qualities:
- Can articulate an identifiable salvation experience
- Lives out a pattern of spiritual development characterized by prayer, Bible study, stewardship, and regular participation in church
- Demonstrates Christian character and high moral values
- Demonstrates a commitment to ministry and encouragement of others toward the same
- Supports Bible2School’s vision and mission
- Shows a desire to grow, develop, and mature, both spiritually and professionally
- Displays a spirit of cooperation and willingness to serve on a team
- Strong people skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works well with elementary age children
- Ability to work with volunteers and build a team atmosphere
- Computer access and skills (Word, Excel, e-mail, calendar)
You may submit a resume to email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook to be in the know when other positions open!