One, True God Existing Eternally as Three Persons
- The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit (Luke 3:22, Matt. 28:19, and II Cor. 13:13)
The Lord Jesus Christ
- His Pre-existence and Deity (John 1:1-3); Incarnation by Virgin Birth (John 1:14 & Matt. 28:18 23); Sinless Life (Hebrews 4:15); Substitutionary Death (II Cor. 5:21); Sin-Pardoning Value, Bodily Resurrection from the Tomb (Luke 24: 36-43); Ascension into Heaven and Present Ministry (Heb. 4:14-16); Personal, Visible, and Imminent Return and Resurrection of both the just and unjust (Acts 1:11, John 5:28-29 & I Thess. 4: 13-18)
The Holy Spirit
- His Personality (John 16:7-15) and Deity (Acts 5:3-4). His Work in each believer: Baptism & Indwelling at the Moment of Regeneration (I Cor. 12:13, Rom. 8:9) and Filling (Eph. 5:18) to Empower for Christian Life and Service (Eph. 3:16-19, Acts 1:8, & Gal. 5:22-23)
The Creation and Fall of Man
- His Direct Creation in the Image of God (Gen. 1:26-28 & Eccl. 7:29); his subsequent fall into Sin resulting in Spiritual Death (Gen. 3:1-24 & Rom. 5:12) and the necessity of the New Birth for Salvation (John 3:3-5)
- Received as the Gift of God through Personal Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and his Finished Work (Eph. 2:8-9, Titus 3:5-7, & I Peter 1:18-19)
The Existence and Final Judgment of Satan
- His existence and personality as the great adversary of God and His people (Rev. 12:1-10) his judgment (John 12:31) and final doom (Rev. 20:10)
The Church of Jesus Christ
- One True Church (Eph. 1:22-23 & 5:25-32) composed of all True Believers (I Cor. 12:12-13)
The Christian Life
- (Rom. 12:1-2)
God Created our Gender
- God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Gen. 1:26-27). Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
God’s Meaning for Marriage
- We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Gen. 2:18-25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Cor. 6:18, 7:2-5 & Heb. 13:4). We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, and use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God (Matt. 15:18-20 &1 Cor. 6:9-10).
Preserving Bible2School Program Integrity
- We believe that in order to preserve the function and integrity of B2S as furthering the local Body of Christ, and to provide a biblical role model to B2S students and the community, it is imperative that all persons employed by B2S in any capacity, or who serve as volunteers, agree to and abide by these statements on Marriage, Gender, and Sexuality (Matt. 5:16, Phil. 2:14-16 & 1 Thess. 5:22).
* All Scripture references used in the Statement of Faith come from the NASB.